Friday, September 08, 2006

30 Day Challenge and other stuff

ok, so, Julia Sillaman told me about this 30 Day challenge thing by Brio. here is the link for it-Brio 30 Day Challenge . they give you this list of stuff you need to do for 30 days. Im currently on the 4th day. The most annoying thing to do is reject abreviations, so if you see that I used an abreviations such as lol, or g2g, or gonna, then tell me and I will fix it. You should try the 30 Day Challenge.

Now onto the gymnastics stuff. Yesterday I had gymnastics. It was fun. My new coach's name is Mrs Lisa. She's cool, but she is tough. She made us do 50 situps, which isn't an exuberant amount of situps, but still, it was kind of annoying. On floor, I was doing my roundoff backhandspring, and I was doing it pretty much perfectly. It was so totally awesome!!!! I felt like I was flying through the air. It was spectacular. The best part about it, is that I did it more than once. My old coach was standing there, and she was amazed at how far I had come since her class. Then we did fronthandsprings. I was the only one that didnt need the mailbox thing from the getgo. I used to work my fronthandsprings in the Sillamans backyard, and now that has finally paid off. So this moring I woke up with a lot of sore places. Mostly my shoulders and neck. I have this muscle ointment called Tiger Balm. It has the strongest cinnamon scent that makes your eyes water, but on the bright side it really does help with your muscle pain. You can buy it at any natural food store. . . I think. So my mom just commented on how good the stuff smelled. . . not. yah.

So lately I've been working on my bridge for the family retreat. It's going to be good.. I just hope I can beat my record of 74 lbs. Unfortunatly I still have a ways to go, so I just hope that I get done on time. Your going to have to wait to see my bridge. I hope you are going to the family retreat. . .

4 comments:

venitha said...

Tiger Balm comes from Singapore - I had no idea it was available in the US!

bex said...

cool

Beccah said...

My bridge is SO goning to beat yours!!!
:b

The thirty day challenge sounds like a good thing for you. I'm glad you can do something like that. Don't give up!
How'd your math lesson go?

bex said...

oh no it isnt, although, i bet you're going to finish yours before I do mine. laugh out loud. the 30 day challenge is interesting. Im kinda going overboard with the workout thing though. Im doing 100 situps a day, instead of 30. Math was fine. Mrs Sillaman is cool. she explains stuff. and that is alot to read so have fun.