Thursday, September 14, 2006

This weekend, and gymnastics

Well, today I had gymnastics. I guess I did ok on bars. I did kind of bad on vault. I almost did a face plant on vault, but then I finished great. Floor was pretty good I guess. I hurt my wrist. Same with trampopoline (the wrist thing), but we did back tucks. This week was supposed to be USA spirit week. I forgot. oops

Now, onto this weekend! This weekend our youth group at my church is going to northern Maryland on a youth kickoff (its like our celebration to start the new youth group year) and we are going to Mountain veiw Bible Camp! That is where we have the Fall Fellowship Retreat. We are going to have soo much fun. I still have to pack though. No one knows what hte theme is for the year. That is a surprise. Everyone is really really anxious to find out. . .

No comments: