Tuesday, September 19, 2006

After a While continued. . . . . .

Here is bits and peices of a conversation about the poem I put on here. I had this conversation with a friend, so if it doesnt really make sence, just say so. This was just a thought about what might have happend to make her write such an emotional poem like this.

the thing is , she probably has felt failure, and realized that she needed to learn more, and she has probably thought she was in love and felt hurt, because she was not loved back, and she was probably been defeated many times, but learned how to react to it. and maybe she knew someone who had planned on doing something for one day, but then out of the blue just died, and could no longer do what they planned. she has probably been sunburned. and maybe just maybe, she was waiting for someone to come and make her happy again, but decided that she would make herself happy, and get throught the rough times. And she probably felt like she was worthless, that she couldnt handle things, and she just didnt have the emotional or physicall strength to get through life

It may not seem like it, but she probably had felt joy because she knows that even though nothing is completly set-love, life, tomorrow-she is happy because she can learn and yet at the same time write and be happy because she loves to write. That probably didn't make alot of sence.

Then my friend says-
hmm it makes me feel that the author is unable to trust anyone with anything insicurity, need but no willingness to search out what is needed, nothing to rely upon
no poem makes me feel a certian way
i just feel how the author feels
me:says you
you dont know the author feels
friend:i just told you did i not
me:you told me how you think the author feels
friend:and was i wrong
me:yes
friend:lol then corret me
me:the author had to feel an emence amount of emotions
love joy happyness, sorrow, anger, failure

Now this is part of a conversation I had with another friend-
her:desire
me:for. . . ?
her:a simple life before they experienced all the hardships in life

yeah, so if you can give me good things she might have been feeling when she wrote this poem, then post a comment, and I might put it on my blog!

No comments: