Monday, August 28, 2006

Tip of the Day- yeah yeah yeah, i know

Yeah yeah yeah, I know, I forgot about my tip of the day thing. Here are a few tips-

You should eat citrus things before a test to help release memory cells in your brain to help you do better in school. It will help things go alot smoother. The citrus altoids work also.


Stay away from skunks as much as possible. Im sure you can figure that one out on your own.


Dont stay up till 3:00 am. You can get sick from that. I know- I did.

Those are some tips. Ill do more later.

3 comments:

Beccah said...

I believe you, but how does citrus help you release memory cells, and how ever did you find that out?

bex said...

i have no idea. but think of me as my own guinea pig. i was taking a test and eating citrus altoids, and i started getting the question right, and it was goin kinda fast. So i just know. I was told about that somehow. I think it works with mint also.

Beccah said...

I'll have to remember that.