Saturday, September 30, 2006

Gymnatics on Thursday *shudder*

Well, I had gymnastics on Thursday, but I had my speech thing also, so my mom took me to gymnastics after my tournament. So I got there, and we had a weird warm up, and then we had Floor as our first event. we did a few things, and then my coach Mrs Lisa wanted us to do a roundoff backextension roll backwalkover backwalkover. Well. . . . whenever I end a roundoff, its normally with a rebound, or a backhanspring, so i did a roundoff, then i started to do a backhandspring instead. When i was putting my hands down, I realized that i was supposed to be doing a back extension roll, i kind of tucked and rolled, but i tucked with my knees on my arm, and I came slamming down on the ground with my knees resting on my arm. it was very very painful. Then we did roundoff backhandsprings for real this time, but I was iceing my arm, but since I was so determined to do a roundoff backhandspring, i just got up from icing my arm, and started doing gymnastics again. My arm hurt so badly after that. then we went to trampoline. I did backhandsprings on the cheese mat, and my hand hurt soo badly, but it wasnt that part that hurt doing my floor thing. It was my hand, and it's been hurting for so long. Anyway, our next event was vault. IT WAS TOTALLY AWSOME!!!! we did fronthandsprings, and I didnt even touch the cheese mat when i ran, I just sailed. once I went so far, that I landed at the end of the mat, and stepped over one of the beams that were at the end of the mat. It was awesome. then we had Bars. . . ugh. I did ok. I really got to work out my abs more. So all in all, it was ok. Then my mom picked me up, and I went back to my speech thing. bye

No comments: