Friday, March 23, 2007

So I grew up with him...


yeah, I grew up with him. He's the bestest. He's the kindest, sweetest, gentlest, fun loving dude you'll ever meet. His name is Murphy James. He is my golden Retriever. But seriously. We've had him since I was 2. I remember getting him. I remember moving with him and all our adventures. I remember when her started getting old. He had trouble getting up stairs, then he couldn't getup stairs at all, then he had a bit of trouble standing up, then alot of trouble when now and then he'd collapse. Now this... he can no longer stand. I grew up with him. He's been our constant companion through this adventure called life. None of us could bear to see him gone. *sniff*













"Love is when your puppy licks your face even after you left him alone all day."

3 comments:

Nono said...

Poor Murphy, I'll be praying for you bex

SmallFri said...

I miss him already!!! I hope you guys are all ok!!! He wasn't even my dog but I still cried my litle eyes out!!! I shall miss him!!!!
*sniffles*

Julia said...

aww, I'm sorry for what happened the other day. :(