Saturday, March 24, 2007

LVCC Tourney


So I'm here on my dad's computer blogging from Purcelville, VA. I had my speeches and they went ok. I forgot some lines and stumbled over words, so if you ever said I was awkward then today proves it, for the most part. I gave some impromtus on Sacrifice, and "busy as a beaver." that was a bit weird. I like challenging people...

Rachel Hoffman says hi! I'll put a pic of her on later.

So I didn't break in persuasive and Impromtu but that's ok. I still gotta find out about Open Interpretations. so today was hectic. I woke at 5:30 am to get ready, and we drove 1hr 40 min and I fought sleep the whole time. I slept...on a balcony....sprawled out on chairs. People woke me up though...




So I'm really tired again, but I've been taking good pics. I'll hopefully be on later. BYE!




btw, the pic is in florida taken my mike wayne(aka my bro)









if we discover a desire within us that nothing in this world can satisfy then we should begin to wonder if perhaps we were created for another world.
-C.S. Lewis

No comments: