Saturday, March 03, 2007

hmmm interesting....


So Friday night was really fun. We left unusually early though. So the 2 bands that played were Skillet and Jeff Deyo. We're excommunicating Joey because he thinks that Jeff Deyo is better than Skillet. ;)


Anyway, So some girl crowd surfed, which was extremely annoying, especially since she went over us, and we kinda "put her down" *cough*dropped her*cough* I have this horrible cough. Anyway...SO i'm blogging cause "theater" told me to.





So on Sunday I went to the Sillamans house after church. We had lots of fun. I taught Julia and Mandy the 3 step dance thingy. (hop-shuffle-step-fullout-step-stomp). We got on the computer, went outside, talked, and just hung around. yeah..then I ate dinner, and Josh took me to the church where we met up with everyone and went to the Stellar Kart/Kutless/Newsboys concert. It was flippen awesome! They had this turntable with the drums and drummer on it, and it did a 360 an went totally verticle!!!!!! yes, awesomating is the word.





So in 2 weeks is the Variety show. I hope y'all are all gonna come. You better. It's gonna be awesomating. Its great cause I already have my costume for my scene and I just found out what I have to wear, so thats great.. Anyway..Come on Saturday!






So in 2 weeks is my birthday also, and I've barely even thought about it. I don't know what I wanna do. I'll be preforming for the V-Show.. I guess if I did something I'd wanna do it with the whole youth group instead of leaving people out. I dunno... I guess I'm still waiting for my "birthday miracle."

5 comments:

Nono said...

The Newsboys concert was awesome

Julia said...

Was the drummer straped onto his chair? That is really cool!

Nono said...

yeah, he was wearing a seat belt, but it was still really cool. I wish I had brought a camra

Joey said...

hmm, I'm sure that i'd like skillet better than Jeff Deyo on cd.

that drummer thingy may have been cool, but you still can't beat MuteMath's drummer, Darren King. Amazing!!!

LittleChar said...

i didn't read the post, but i LOVE the evil ducky!