Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Reintroductions




So I'm in the Variety show at my bros school and some of y'all know that I used to go there. Well it so happens that a few of the people I used to go to school with are in the Variety Show. So yesterday I happened to notice a few of the girls that I used to go to school with. Molly Silbert and Elizabeth Hortopan(can't remember how to spell her last name). So I was sitting next to Sarah(who is in 9th grade) and I hear "Rebekah" and since there are a few Rebecca's at the school I kinda blew it off but I still looked around. I looked behind me where Elizabeth and Molly were sitting and they looked right at me. "hello E-Liz-A-Beth. I can't believe you remember me." I sounded out her name as shown. then she replied, "I can't believe you remember my name." I kinda laugh and then turn around to face the stage again. I can only imagine that were trying to figure out my name for awhile. Then there were the people who I did get along with. Actually there was only 1 person who I got along with there. Reagan Edmonds(I actually barely ever talked to him). I walked backstage and I saw him and immediately he goes "Rebekah Wayne." I was stunned to know that someone from 4th grade remembered my first and last name. Then this girl named Maddie came and yeah.. thats that.



so thats me and my broken top hat. someone can get me another one for my birthday. over and out!

2 comments:

Nono said...

OK,only it'll be cooler than that one :)

Julia said...

How come you said you only got a long with 1 person? Who were all those ppl you interduced (don't know how to spell) me to? What's that kids name that looks like a white Sanjaya?