Saturday, February 24, 2007

We all have decisions in life we have to make


Listening to- Dirty Little Secret by The All American Rejects

Some harder than others. Some are as trivial as picking what shoes for the party, and some that will change your life. We all have to make a choice to make, and alot of times we don't wanna have to make it, we just wish that it would be taken care of. We all have a road to take, but 2 set before us. Which one to choose? In LOST this week Desmond met a woman who said that every person has a path to take. She is very correct but her meaning was very wrong.
God has set before me 2 roads (or if you prefer, doors), and I have to choose which I think will be best. This decision is extremely hard, one of the hardest decisions I have to make and possibly one of the hardest I'll ever have to make, for it will define me and my future. I don't want to make the choice but I know that I have to. It's up to me and me alone. God will take care of the rest. So I don't really wanna tell you what I have to decide because I know what people will say and I don't want that kind of influence.

I know what most would say, but I can't make that decision..at least not yet. People don't understand why I do what I do and love it so much and I can't make them understand. But I do which makes my decision extra hard. It's the one thing that I'm good at that I really have a passion for and that people support me in. So why would I give that up? Because maybe my path isn't to continue with it. But I'm still young..but my choice has to be made soon, or else someone will have to make it for me whether I like it or not.

Some other stuff that are goin on-
Last Tuesday I went shadowing at AACS. I shadowed Betsy Nolen. It was fine, it's just like being homeschooled, but there are a whole lot more people, more classes, and i have to move from class to class, wear stupid uniforms, and much more. Oh yeah, I'm also more prone to forgetting my lunch, which I did. I went to a Honor Chemistry Class. I'm only in 8th grade and I understood some of the stuff that some of those 10th and 11th graders didn't. Shocking isn't it?! Not really. I love science. Anyway, I guess it's just a normal day at at school. No..at least not what I've grown accustomed to in the past 3 years of being homeschooled. I can't explain it and right now I don't really want to, but it's different. Maybe it's just the enviroment, or maybe just my current circumstances.. I dunno. So yeah.

Listening to- Bowling Ball by Superchick
You need that boy like a bowling ball dropped on your head
Which means not at all
You have to much to give to live to waist your time on him






















You don't get it and you never will. Why not? Because you are you, and I am me. We are two totally different people and though you try to understand, you can't. You don't know what I do, and it'll take a while for you to learn it. For now, just let it go, and let it be.

3 comments:

matanda said...

You have such a pretty smile; it's a shame the things you hide behind it.

Julia said...

I have to tell you, that was a very confusing post..

lol that was funny when you said "It's a lot like homeschooling accept there are a lot more people, more classes, ect."

I love you Bekah. (not in the gay way though)

LittleChar said...

that song is so great and Bex if you are going to explore deep theological questions in life like the meaning of life and stuff like that, great, next time use bigger words (it sounds more philosophical) 2 I'M NOT THERE HOW THE HECK TO DO YOU EXPECT ME TO UNDERSTAND?? especially since i can't see your facial expression or anything... me too, i love you Bex even if you might as well be in Australia from were i am *sigh*