Thursday, February 15, 2007

A ski trip where we snowboard


So tomorrow we (we bein the cooks, Brian, Justin, mike W, I, Mike C, Allen and mr. Cook) are all meeting at Broadneck EP and we're taking a large bus to Pennsylvania to lovely resort with the Broadneck ppl and goin Snowboardin!!!!! So I'll be gone from Friday at 3 till Sunday at I have no idear what time. I wish y'all could all come with us, but it's expensive. So I hope y'all have fun without us.. sorry



Thank you for those time we shared. thanks for your honesty. Thanks for being the person to comfort me in my times of sadness. Thanks for being the one I can just talk to about random stuff. Thanks for being the person to brighten my day. Thanks for doing my hair when it looked horrible. Thanks for letting me talk to you for hours on end about life. Thanks for so much.


I can pretty much guarantee that at least one of those "thanks" can apply to everyone of my friends who read my blog. And I truly mean it.






Btw, THIS IS MY !)) POST!!!!!!
------decode that^



Life is better with eyes closed.

3 comments:

LittleChar said...

i totally agree, life is much better w/eyes closed. You Posted again!!! hooray!!! well i'm going the wintre retreat with the youth group here, i doubt it will be as fun as snowboarding with you all but it's a start!

Julia said...

Your welcome?

Joey said...

I want to ski. : (

Life is so much better with eyes open! What about roller coasters, movies, Music videos, Friends, snowboarding too