Tuesday, January 02, 2007

wow. . . weird!

So I was checking my email and I got an email from the ppl at MASTERS which is the public speaking conference I'm going to in a few days. The email game a list of homework for the different majors. My majors are Interprative and Impromptu. So I read my homework assignments and then I looked at the different assignments for the other different majors. I happened upon Platform. This is what they gave the platform majors for homework -

Platform Major

1. Write a short overview of the life and speeches of a famous orator.

2. Bring three copies of your platform speech script(s).

3. Climb a tree (trust us on this one, your experience will be enhanced if you carry through with this assignment).

4. Script submission form with a copy of each platform script. Use the NCFCA form for this tournament. You can print the form from this link: http://www.ncfca.org/downloads/pdf/RU1_F040906204606_NCFCA_National_Championship_Script_Submission_Form.pdf


(y'all don't have to click the link.) Yeah so did you notice number 3???? I did, and Imust say, I would do that anyday, but for a platform speaking assignment. . . I just found that weird. Maybe I'll go climb a tree anyway. . . . .

1 comment: