Monday, January 22, 2007

New gymnastics class..


Well today I went to a new gymnastics class, and it was fun. I'm the tallest (by like 2 feet) and eldest (by 2 years). Oh don't I feel special. Anyway, Mrs. Lisa was my teacher again, and then this other dude named Ram (no joke). He's cool, but he pushes us to keep goin so that's good. Today was a very good day also cause I just seemed to shine. I got everything. I even did my roundoff bhs bhs(FINALLY!)!!!! (I screamed after that!) YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i might've even done a roundoff backtuck if they would've spotted me, but no...but im starting to have the feeling that some of y'all have no idear what so ever whatI'm talking about. thats ok. Just ask. SO I guess I'll get goin. I should anyway...but I'll leave ya with a picture that's up there^.

oh yeah! the thing withthe flooding...I don't exactly know what happpened, but our basement flooded, and my brothers bathroom stinks worse than fish! not that I'd know, cause I've avoided it at all costs, but that's what Brian says. So we got it all cleaned up and our basement looks better than it did yesterday. Yesterday everything was everywhere down there. Again with the avoiding at all costs...







Wishing that more snow would come our way....

No comments: