Sunday, October 08, 2006

Saturday

Well. . . I was told I need to organize my thoughts, by 2 people, so Im going to go in order with what happened yesterday.

Well Erin came over, and Brian and Justin came over at the same time almost, then Lauren. So for a while we just sat and watched DJ play Xbox. Then I had to get ready to go to band practice, then Aly came over, and I left. I had to wear all black which was funny cause everyone thought we were s. So I got to AACS high school,and my mom gave me her cell phone. not that I used it. So I met everyone and we went to practice in the big feild. We used the lines on a football feild to find out where we were supposed to go. So what we did was when it was our time to go, we ran to our mark, and then we waved our flag in a figure 8 then brought it behind our back then whipped in to the holding position. it was fun. I was paired with another named Becka. So now I know 4 Becca/Beccah/Becka/Becca's
They are interesting.

So anyway. After practice, we went to Broadneck High and sat around for 1 hour, then we competed. Then I went home and ate dinner at 10:00. Anyway so Im getting tired. And I've got stuff to do. So I'll c ya'll later!

Bye

No comments: