Saturday, October 14, 2006

We're going down in flames

Yes I know that the title is really really strange and random. But thats ok, its kinda how Im feeling now. Just bear with me.

Well, today has been interesting to say the least. I woke up reasonably early for a Saturday. Then someone called on behalf of the Golden Eagles Marching Band(the annapolis area christian school band) to ask my parents if I could come to the competition today. well I could, and when i got there I watched band practice. And wrote some of my speech.

Because Im kinda at a loss for words at the moment, Im just gonna sum it all up. i went to the competition an hour away, and we waited for an hour to perform, and during that time, we found out that someone couldnt come, and someone else couldnt come to replace the first person that couldnt come (but of course no one can replace the Chinese General). So Mrs. Wenger (the band director) was stressed. She's also really really funny when she's trying to sound out the drums. hehehe. Anyway so we competed, and us runners did really really bad. We missed our cues and everything. the funny thing is that we were all together, when running, but we werent supposed to be. yeah. So anyway, Justin, Brian, Allen, and the Cook s are at my house at the moment, so I really should stop being unsociable. Bye.

2 comments:

Julia said...

At least you were on cue with the running when you weren't supposed to be.

bex said...

uh. . . . . thats not exactly good. . .