Friday, December 08, 2006

Day 2, Monday November 27, At sea

Today was a very lazy day. We slept in and ordered breakfast in our room,slept even more, then went to lunch, came back to our room and slept even more and I read my book. Then we got ready for dinner. It was formal night so I wore my cocktail dress. We went to anytime dining. We were seated with a lady and 4 men. 2 of the guys were from Canada. Fred-the oldest- was in his 70s, and Aaron, the younger one was 17. . . . they were not related nor were they gay. Fred had an extra place in his room, and he invited Aaron to go with him. Anyway, so during dinner we were talking randomly, and I found out 2 important things about Aaron, and Fred- They were both Christians, and both Pastors Kids. Well that was a big surprise for me, especially since I was a PK and a Christian as well. I also found out that Aaron was a Fantasy Freak, like me and NoNo (hey at least I'm not a philosophy freak. . .well thats debatable). So we got to know each other, but it was kinda weird. So then after dinner, i went up to our room and changed, then I went to the teen center, and of course played pool like always, we also played pictionary, but it was a racing version. it was fun. then i went back 2 my room, and we stayed up till 2:30 playing Phase 10, watching Over the Hedge. lol. But we could stay up till 2:30, cause we slept the whole day away pretty much. . .










Chocolate covered raisins are oh sooooooo good.





"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe tog...
-Oprah Winfrey






Dancing is really hard on a ship. . . . especially when the swells that are hitting the ship are up to 14 feet high. . . . .scary

2 comments:

SmallFri said...

Like that song its cool.....

Julia said...

who sings that song? it was weird