Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Day 1 November 26, 2006

This is an account of my first day headed toward the Carribean.

I woke up at 5:32. I was ready at 5:45, but no one else was. We left around 6 and we missed our flight at 7. We got another flight at 8:30. In the time that we had we got breakfast. Then we finally got in the airplane. Once we got our seats, my grandma pulled out the barf bag and set it in an easy to reach place. I said "Barf bag- ya gonna need that?"
Then she replied "I might"
Then I fell asleep. About 45 mins before we landed there was this little boy in the seats in front of us. He was really cute, but he was crying. Then he looked over his moms seat, and looked at me, then I started doing my cheer-up-any-kid-whos-crying thing. He immediatly started smiling. Throughout the rest of the flight, he was looking at my grandma and me.
After we got off the flight we found the people with our cruise line, then we got our luggage, and got on the bus that took us to the port. We went through 2 llllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnngggggggg lines and at the front of the second line, they asked for my ID, or Birth certificate, and I had neither, so we had to get my mom to fax them to us. Then we got to our room and we settled in and got lunch, then we slept some more, then we went to dinner, then we came back to our room and played cards then I went up to the teen center and we played dodge ball. That was definetly hilarious and fun. Ya wanna see my bruises?????? Then I went back to my room and got ready for bed and you know the rest.

So seriously- ya wanna see my bruises???????

yeah that's what happened the first day. I guess I'll post more later. bye

2 comments:

Nono said...

yes I want to see u're bruise

Hehehe , funny story time, we were at soccer practice and one of the guys kicked the ball at Beccah and it left a soccer ball imprint/bruise on her upper thi for almost two months. Twas sweet.

Can't wait to hear more about your cruise.

Cherise said...

That's interesting... I'm going on my first cruise in April, so this is good info! Where did you go again?