Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Thine Hallowed Eve

That is what is used to be called (withouth the "thine"). Hallowed Eve. If you feel like reading, here are some links I got off of my dads blog about Hallowed Eve- Part 1 , and Part 2, yah, thats alot of reading. Now im gonna tell you a bit about my hallowed Eve.

It was a dark and stormy night. . . not a creature was stirring not even a mouse. . . nope wrong story. I had tutoring today with Mrs. Sillaman. We were getting ready to leave, and my mom volunteered to take Julia and Amanda to the church while Mrs. Sillaman took the trailer to Annapolis (i think thats what happened). Yeah, so we did stuff @ my house, then Brian came over like normal, and then we got ready for the Harvest Party. Yah, so when we got there, I practiced my lines with Matanda, I met Matanda's friend Kristin and Lauren showed me her Biology test. Then we ate, and just did random stuff.We practiced our skit more with Kimmy, Amanda, Matanda, me and DJ. My mom totally ruined the mirror thing. It was gonna be flippen sweet. Matanda . . .or should I say Fair Godly Mother was going to conjure up a mirror, and then blow a bunch of glitter to get it gone (if that made any sence). But we did somthign else. BORING! yeh, so then we went and saw Beccah. hehehe that was fun. We tried to sneak up on her. But we didnt do our theme song. It was supposed to be the Pink Panther theme song. But then we sneaked up on Courtney Ring. While I was there, she gave me some good tips for my interpretive speech for today at speech class. Yeah. . . . Then we went back to the church, and we stood around cause we missed the candy. That totally sucked. Oh and Mike, ifyou're reading this, Matanda said Thank you again for the candy, and she luvs you. Same to DJ from Matanda. yeah, so I went home, and then I took a shower and went to bed.


OK, my cat is oh so cute right now. If I can gt the pics off the camera, and onto my comp, I'll definetly show you. Oh yeah, and if you cant read anything up there, thats ok, what you do is copy it and paste it on whatever word processor you have. then change the font to somthign you can read. yeah. .
ttyl

Over and out

No comments: