Friday, October 12, 2007

hahahahahahehehehehehe!!! oh and lifehouse

listening to Know your onion by The Shins

ok so I'm ecstatic and i'm happy that i'm ecstatic and it has nothing to do with band.
although the fact that we won against huntingtown and then we got put in first in the state is amazing. And well school for the most part stil sucks but it does have it's highlights.


Lifehouse- First Time
I didn't watch the vid so there might be something inappropriate on there. I dunno. you tell me.




i wanna say sometime meaning ful right now, but I dunno what to say.










You Are Lemon Meringue Pie

You're the perfect combo of sassy and sweet
Those who like you have well refined tastes













I believe I was created to dream bigger and to fly higher than those around me.




so yeah, for the next few days or maybe a really long time, Im gonna be flying high, really high. ;)

No comments: