Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Another totallly random blog post.

Listening to - The Mixed Tape by Jacks Mannequin

So the coffee house was fun the other day.

And today in the chinese restaurant I saw a guy with a crew cut and in the crew cut he had a star shaved into it. I wanted to take a picture of it but I couldnt because I didn't bring in my camera. It was cool though.

And we only had a half day of school today. The Sophomores and Juniors had to take PSAT's . Sucks for them. THe Seniors had a Retreat at Camp Havana. Makes me think of Cuban Cigars. lol

Listening to - Me and the Moon by Something Corporate

Oh and if you didn't know I sent my camera in to be fixed after it died. They apparently couldn't fix it so they gave me a new one for free. Its a LOT better. And I finally put the pics on my computer from the family retreat. SO those will be on facebook soon. yeah!!

School has been really good lately. I got a 24/25 the other day in a spanish test and a 25/25, and 15/16 in English and just really good grades lately. SO thats cheered me up. I have also taken on a sticky note pad in my locker with quotes and phrases that inspire me or make me think or laugh or anything to change my mood from what it currently is. it helps me be undepressed at school.

Strangely enough everyone at school thinks I'm shy and really quiet. and y'all know the truth.

But im really disappointed in one of my friends at school. he's goin out with this girl and I'm apparently the only one who doesn't think this should happen. And i dont wanna say i'm mad at him but I kinda am. Though I bet you can guess theres more too it.

Listening to - The Rescue by American Hi-Fi



Great song.

I think I"m gonna go up on my roof where no one can find me or here me and cry my soul out


Over and out

No comments: