Wednesday, May 16, 2007

POTC3



What would you do? What would any of you be willing to do? Would you brave the weird and haunted shores at Worlds End to fetch back witty Jack?

Jack-Did none of you come to save me just because they missed me?


Jack-Why should I sail with any of you? FOur of you tried to kill me in the past. One of you succeeded.

some guy- YOU'RE MAD!
jack- If I wasn't this would probably never work














I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!





















Listening to - Kiss me by Rediscover

4 comments:

LittleChar said...

OMG OMG OMG OMG, i don't usually care about movies unless it's a really cute looking ckick flick that i know i'll never see, but i can not WAIT to see this!!!!!!!

Elysa said...

AAAAAHHHHH!!!! I can't either!

Nono said...

It's a jar of dirt

Yes

Does it help?

If you don't want it then give it back.

No! My jar of dirt

Anonymous said...

I can't wait either, When are you going to see it?