Sunday, May 13, 2007

Parkour Julia, Parkour!

So on Friday Joey asked me if (being a gymnastics person) I knew what parkour was and I'm like OH YEAH!!! THAT IS WICKED AWESOME! so Julia's like whats that? and it was either me or Joey who's like "bekah will post a video" so here I am posting a video of parkour thats wicked awesome! or 2 vids...they're wicked!




CORRETION- NOELLE SAID THAT I'D PUT THE VIDEOS ON MY BLOG.

parkour is not the flips...gymnastics is. Parkour is getting where you wanna go in the shortest time possible



santa does parkour..lol






HAPPY MOMMYS DAY!!!!

7 comments:

Justin said...

wow..ok so they know how to run and jump.

Nono said...

I said that you would put videos on your blog.

Very cool :b

Julia said...

That was CRaZy AmAZinG!

Elysa said...

Hey, Bex, I put a "How Well do You Know Me" quiz,on my blog. Please take it! ;)

LittleChar said...

the french call it "the art of displacement" men are called: traceurs. women: traceuses. have you seen the David Belle vids? he's supposed to be the one who came up with the phenomenon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAMAr8y-Vtw

LittleChar said...

the 2nd vid didn't load until i put up that last comment, so you already knew the french behind it!

Anonymous said...

Very Awsome! It makes me want to throw myself off a tall building. -Beccah