Monday, April 16, 2007

After a while being insulted gets easier and easier, till you no longer care

So this morning I woke up and I did school, other stuff, and my dad came home for lunch, then told me to check Drudge Report. Then my mom says something like "Oh, to check about the shootings at Virgina Tech?" I froze. Shootings? Virginia Tech? For those of you who don't know, that's where David Nolen is for College. So then my mom says she called AACS(annapolis area christian school)to find mr. Nolen and ask about David. The secretary says that Mr. Nolen was gone, but that he had talked to David and he was fine. Big relief. Huge Relief. later, I talked to David over AOL instant messanger. He said that everything was doin better, but still not good. Later he said that it is possible one of his roommate's (roommate-andrew) friends might have been killed. The numbers of the deceased is still goin up I think. Last I checked, the New York Times said the number was 33. For more information, click on these words.

We all need to pray for David and his room mate Andrew, the families of the victims, the injured and hospitalized, and the very much scared college students. As far as i know, the shooter was killed as well.


In other news-

Gymnastics will leave you sore for a few days, but rips will leave the palm of your hand in pain and sore for weeks.

Today I had gymnastics. it was ok. We are preping for mini olympics. I'm scared. I also can't mount a beam in a fancy way. I'm too tall for the uneven bars at class. lol

but i have a rip the size of...i dunno, but it's about a millimeter deep and very red and gross. it duesnt hurt anymore.

must take my leave. bye

1 comment:

Julia said...

What mount are you doing? When is your mini olympics? I want to go