Saturday, June 17, 2006

Yippeee!!!!!! ok, my aunt, and uncle just addopted a son from the Ukraine! His name is Dima (its spelled Dima, or Dema.Im not sure) anyway, On the 19th, of June, I will be flying to Florida to see my aunt, uncle, new cousin, and Grandma. Im soooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One thing kinda scary though- Ill be flying by myself for the first time. eek! My aunt and uncle, just built a new house. My brother was there 2 weeks ago, so he got to see their new house. he says its awesome! i cant wait. Im hoping to go horse back riding while Im there. I feel bad, because, there is this new class that Ive been wanting to get into, in gymnasics, and now im finally there,and I wont be there for the first week, (my friend is in the class so she is nervous) 'cause Ill be in Florida. anyway. . .

Then immediatly, after i get home, ive got to re pack, cause, Im goin to Pennsylvania for a gymnastics camp (Camp Woodward!!!) with the same friend ill be in the gymnastics class. We are gonna have so much fun!!!

Totally off subject- I just now got off the phone with a friend (while typing above), and she just talked to her ex-boyfriend, and found out that he might have leukemia. This is a friend of mine. So Im asking you to pray for him. I'm crying ( i keep misspelling words). Thanks

2 comments:

Nono said...

Poor Bekah! I'll pray for the ex-boy friend and I'll pray that you have a safe trip down to floridia and have a good time at camp wood ward!

Beccah said...

I'll pray for you too.