Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Well, Im in Florida right now with my aunt and uncle. here is a description of my time so far.

My flight was good. I didnt get lost thankfully. It rained on out way to my grandma's house. Instead of going straight to my grandma's house, we went to Belks (florida store), and got me some shoes to go with this new outfit. Then we went to Carrabas, and that is where I met my cousin Dima. It was weird at first, 'cause I didnt know what to say to him, and he pretty much ignored me, then i did somthing that I learned from a friend (julia)-stareing. He glanced at me, then elbowed me under my chin. Did you know that there is such a thing as chicken pizza? i didnt until last night. Anyway, so afterwards, we went outside, and while we waited for my uncle to bring teh vehical up, I did a cartweel. Well my aunt said that Dima could do that, and said that he could do a backflip. And he said "I show you." (in his thick russian acent). And he did. He didnt do a backflip though, he did a backhandspring! My cousin did a backhandspring on concrete!!!!!!!!!! It was totally awesome. His form was horribel, but who cares? i cant even do it yet, mostly, but not bymyself, without bending my arms, and falling on my face pretty much. Anyway, I convinced my grandma to let me spend the night at my aunt and uncles. i did, and we went swimming at like 10:00 at night. it was fun. Dima can do a backflip into the pool, and a back dive. i was to scared to try that. eek! Anyway, Dima had school this morning at Sylvan Learning center, to catch up in math, and learn some more Emglish. Last night, i said he was mischievious, and he doesnt know that word yet. My aunt and uncle need to teach him that, because he is mischeiveious. He locked my brother in the car! He pushed me in the pool! HE IS MISCHEIVIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway, I should be going to my grandma's soon. Bye

2 comments: