Wednesday, November 14, 2007

A Taste of Shakespeare

I BROKE JOES HEAD!!!!!!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ok, Joe's nickname is Hitler. He's not dead. infact he's not even mad and I dont have to pay for it either. Oh yeah, and I didn't break his actual head. I broke his snare drum head. Which is practically impossible to break. So yeah me. It was pretty cool though. All I did was hit it with a drum stick, which is what it's meant to be hit by. So he's not mad or anything. He actually wanted it to break. So it's broke and good.

I am here to invite you to come see the play titled A Taste of Shakespeare. Under the direction of Diane Smith, some of the students of Annapolis Area Christian School have put together this marvelous play. It is not a continuous play of a constant plotline and setting, no, for it is called "A Taste of Shakespeare". The first act is a dramatic and tragic piece of Macbeth. Then the second act is an act full of mistakes and hilarity, from A Midsummer Night Dream." I would definitely encourage y'all to come. The Play is showing Thursday, Friday and Saturday at 7:30 each night. The cost is $8 for students and $10 for adults. We're still trying to build an actual Drama/Theater Program for the school, so that's why the cost is so high.

Oh yes one more thing before I forget, to introduce each Act, the AACS Madrigal Singers will be singing so that will add an extra oomph to the play. If you don't know, the AACS Madrigals are probably one of the top chorus' for a school at least in Maryland if not on the east coast. So basically the play is gonna be amazing. See y'all there. ;)




So I have a speech to write. that's due tomorrow. Wish me luck. Fare well. (and I have all this homework to get done, and 2 exams tomorrow to study for and a shower and all this other stuff)


Listening to- America's Next Freak by FM Static <3

No comments: