Friday, August 24, 2007

Our Lady Peace- Made of Steel



thanks Joey. great song




So school for me has officially started. its just like homeschool, but lots more ppl, limited time between classes, more books, more walking and more teachers. I like the fact that I get to see my friends everyday. But it's gonna start making everything seem soo slow so it's gonna feel like forever for the weekend to get here.

oh and band camp was interesting. for those who missed it, Betsy NOlen described it as hell with whipped cream. that was pretty much it. i'll post pics later...or what I got of pics.












You are Flat Sandals

Casual yet flirty
You look great in a simple top and jeans
Your look is approachable and cute!















OMG!!!!! SUMMER IS OVER!!!!!! thats sad.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Summer's not over, I'm going to the beach next month!
~ Eric Michael

Nono said...

:( I know I'm so sad. But hey, now we can start looking forward to Christmas!!